Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's flat and I don't like flat!

Good morning from a real cold Gauteng, South Africa. I've had my first mug of thick vegetable soup today and boy oh boy did I enjoy.........

I got these Prima flowers (paper and 65 in a packet) and it was flat. When I started to scrap 4 years ago, flat was OK. But now it is...... well just flat, and my hands itched to make them not flat!!LOL. The colors were lovely though and I knew I wanted to use them.


                                                       So I chose a few to play with........


                                                                stuck them together,


                           waited for it to dry and crunched them. Here we go.......Ready to use!!!!!!

One can stickle them, glitter them, ink them etc. etc.

They are available on this link: 


No comments:

Post a Comment